Are you looking for ways to improve your business’s online presence? One of the best methods for strategically growing an audience and connecting with potential customers is through content writing. Whether it’s website articles, blog posts, or social media updates, content writers can help create engaging copy that captures the attention of your target reader. But before investing in a content writer, here are a few things to consider. By reading on and using this article by Mark R Graham as a resource, you’ll have all the information necessary to decide if hiring a content writer is right for your business!
Mark R Graham Lists Things To Consider Before You Hire a Content Writer
According to Mark R Graham, before you hire a content writer, there are certain things you should consider to ensure that the person you hire can do justice to your project. Content writing is more than just stringing together words; it requires creativity and a deep understanding of language and its nuances. Here are some key points to think about before hiring someone for your project:
1. Skill Set – First, look at the skillset of any potential content writers you’re considering. Are they experienced in SEO? Are they familiar with specific topics? Do they have the experience needed to write on whatever topic you need them to cover? How well do their writing samples reflect their skill level? While not everyone will be an expert in every area, make sure that the person you’re hiring has the skills necessary to write well on the topics that are important to you.
2. Knowledge – It is also important to assess a content writer’s knowledge of your industry and the topics related to it. Do they understand the concepts, language, and terms of your industry? Are they able to articulate ideas in a clear and concise way? Can they provide accurate information without making any factual errors? Knowing that your content writer has an understanding of your industry will help ensure that they create compelling and informative pieces.
3. Research Capability – As a content writer, being able to do research is key. They should have the ability to find reliable sources for their work, whether those sources are online or published books. Good research skills will ensure that any facts and figures in the content are accurate, which can help to lend credibility to your project.
4. Adaptability – Content writing requires a certain level of adaptability. Does the writer you’re considering have experience with different styles? Can they interpret feedback and adjust their writing style accordingly? Have they ever had to write on topics that are outside of their knowledge base? Being able to adjust and make changes quickly will help ensure that the content is delivered on time.
5. Communication – Last but certainly not least, communication is key when working with a content writer, says Mark R Graham. You should be able to trust that the person you hire can articulate themselves clearly both in writing and in conversation, as this will help to ensure a smoother collaboration process.
Mark R Graham’s Concluding Thoughts
When it comes to content writing, it’s important, as per Mark R Graham, to take the time to find the right person for the job. A skilled and knowledgeable writer who is able to incorporate feedback quickly can make a huge difference in the success of your project. According to a study from Statista, 63% of marketers say that content marketing has increased their sales and leads over the years, with 78% of them citing content quality as one of the main factors for this growth. Additionally, 94% of customers said that they were likely or very likely to be influenced by reviews when making purchasing decisions, showing just how important good quality content can be for businesses.